Friday, September 21, 2007

Intimidation

I can't tell you how many times I've started a blog and left one unfinished. I've lost count. But maybe it's a good thing that I keep coming back for another go around. Each time I come back I've learned new things, found helpful resources, and gained new ideas and inspirations.

One major source of my inspiration is Marta. Although I don't know her personally, I visit her every day through her blog. I'm one of her anonymous fans. (But if this blog takes off, I can transition from anonymous to someone.) I'll probably be referencing her blog a lot, as it is my favorite thing to look at each day.

I have always feared that I don't have what it takes to have a blog, or that no one will even care to visit me here. But...I won't know unless I try, right?

Well, if I had a lovely glass of wine right about now, I'd raise it up and said "Here's to those who fall, but get back up and try again." :)

No comments: