Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's been a while; (but I have been busy).

I admit that I'm not the best at this blogging thing. But maybe I should stop trying to do it for an audiance and only do it for myself. Then maybe "they" will come. :)
So as like most, I have been Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, Christmas decorating and etc. Everything Christmas. It's usually a hectic time of year for me. When I have a lot on my plate, many things tend to go neglected. Like my blog and laundry. :)

Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas season. Unlike most northern and western states, Tennessee hasn't seen any snow, but maybe soon.

Here are just a few random pictures of what I've been up to lately. (One day I'll have better photos as well as a better blog.)

I got the idea to make these really cute and fun Christmas ornaments off some site I saw a couple weeks back. I know I should give credit where credit is due, but I have completely forgotten now what site that was. (If you know, please leave a comment.)


Anyway, I went to the craft store and bought several different colors of metallic card stock. I loved that I found the metallic because it gives it that shine that makes them that much more special. I made the ornaments, cut out some stars and then some little squares and hung them all with nylon string at work, infornt of our big window that faces the main buildings foyer.

TO BE CONTINUED.....(HAVE TO RUN)

No comments: