Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Misson: Organization!

I don't know what it is about New Years and new beginnings but a common resolution I keep seeing is "Get Organized", which coincidently was also one of my resolutions. My biggest problem is paperwork. When I walk in the door of my apartment and have a handful of mail along with papers from work, they either end up on the desk or the coffee table...and sometimes the couch. Then the next thing you know I'm having to dedicate an entire evening to sort through all the paperwork that was cluttering my living space. (By the way, there is nothing worse than opening a ton of envelopes in one sitting to see "Amount Due $..." over and over again. Very depressing.)

So since getting organized is such a popular resolution, the resources seem endless. Here's a great article from HGTV that I found. And here is link from CasaSugar that really appealed to me. (I'm very much a picture girl! I can almost get more from a picture than I could an article.)

So, if you're reading this and one of your New Year's resolutions was to get more organized, what are you doing? Leave a comment!

Thanks.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Me organized? Now you know that would never happen.