Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Interpreting dreams?

Have you ever been good at interpretting someone's dream? If so, I have one for you.

For about a year now I have been having a reoccuring dream about high school. I dream that I'm in my senior year and everyone is getting ready for graduation. The day is getting closer and closer and one day I get called into the guidance counselor's office. She tells me that I'm one credit shy and will be unable to graduate with my class. She tells me I can walk with everyone but that my diploma will be empty when I receive it.

Last night this dream was more in depth. I was actually participating in the graduation practices. And then suddenly remembered that I wasn't graduating like everyone else. I was only putting on the fascade that I was.

I guess it could mean a lot of things. Most of the people I graduated with went on to college and I didn't. This could be what is haunting me. Not sure.

No comments: