Wednesday, June 17, 2009

update on my sewing goal

So Jo-Ann's is having a huge sale this week and I took advantage of it. I normally don't scout out sales, but these days I have to. And I admit, it's actually becoming fun to look for sales and cut coupons. I even finally put myself on a serious budget and I am excited about it. How weird is that?!

I am very proud of myself for this one though. I got a 3 piece Fiskars set that included an 18 x 24 cutting mat, an 6.5 x 24.5 acrylic ruler and a 45mm rotary cutter for 50% off! It was originally $47 and I got it for $23!

I also got these fabric quarters for .99 cents each. (Originally $1.50)

Super excited about this purchase! I have a 50% off coupon for a regular priced item, and I'm hunting down a really nice pair of dressmaker's shears. (If they aren't on sale already.)

No comments: