Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snow?

So last weekend I shared a photo of my cat molly soaking up the sun rays as I had the door open. What you couldn't tell in that picture is that it was 74 degrees outside and I had all the windows in my apartment open. I love that kind of weather.

Tennessee is known for it's crazy weather. We even have a saying that goes "If you don't like the weather, just wait 24 hours, it'll change." However, this year has really astonished me. It seems to be stranger than ever.

A week and a half ago, it snowed. Six days ago it was 74 degrees and everyone was outside wearing tank tops and shorts. Today......several inches of snow??? Craziness!!! I can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You know while I was living in New England they had the same saying about their weather. So far in Chicago its stayed pretty consistent, but time will tell! Have fun in the snow-we only got a few flurries for awhile.