- Told of the pending layoff at the end of the year at a job I love.
- Florida vacation, that I had been planning for 2 months, was canceled.
- Said good-bye to someone I love.
- Got a bad report from some medical test I took 2 weeks ago.
- And today...was notified I have 60 days until I have to be out of my apartment.
And then today, I get a letter in the mail. They are ready to complete the renovations by remodeling the inside of all the old apartments. In other words, they need me out so they can transform my place and they have given me 60 days to get out.
I am beyond upset. Not only is my job future unclear, but now I have no idea where I'm going to live. Moving to a 1 bedroom here that has already been remodeled is $200 more than what I pay in my current 1 bedroom. Obviously, more than I want to pay. So I have some options:
- Move back in the with parents to get out of debt and save some money and THEN get back out on my own again.
- Move out of my neighborhood to find something more affordable.
- Stay in my neighborhood, but pay more than I'd like, no matter what apartment I move to.
Sure, many people have bigger issues. Just yesterday I saw a story about how people in Santa Barbara, CA are homeless and living out of their cars because they lost their homes because of the economy slump. And people in China are losing their loved ones and dying and etc. So really, I shouldn't be complaining, but this is life right? We all have problems, no matter how big or how small.
Man, life sucks right now.