Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things that make me happy.

So I decided to bring my camera everywhere with me yesterday and take photos of things that make me happy. I stopped after the first two things because after that I forgot all about my little project. So although it appears not much makes me happy, I just forgot to photograph the rest. :)
1) McDonald's Sweet Tea. Yummy! I'm sure it's a southern thing.























2) The inside of Yogi Tea boxes. I love the henna look! I get inspired every time.

































And as for the rest of my picture-less list:
3) Skipping lunch because you weren't all that hungry! I love that! :)
4) Wearing my new bright yellow top, even if it makes me look pregnant. hehe
5) Wednesday evenings, because that's the day I go to class!

Speaking of, I don't think I've made any mention of the class I'm taking this summer at Watkins College of Art & Design. It's a 9 week class and we're already going on our 4th week. I love it and love being in the art college environment. Once my class projects are done, I'll show you what I've been doing.

Alright, back to work I go...

No comments: