Saturday, May 2, 2009

Date Night


He told me last night that he wants to take me out this weekend, as in out on an actual date.
Later, after he returns home from partying with his neighbors at 1:30am, he calls.
"So I know where I'm taking you!"

"Where?"

"I was talking to the neighbors and I asked them where I should take you and they told me."
"You're so cute! You asked your neighbors where to take me?"

"Yep. And you're going to love it. I've never been to a place like this before. I'm making reservations right now on line. I've NEVER made reservations before...."

teehee!
I like when he does stuff for me that he's NEVER done before. Makes me feel special. :)
It's even cuter that he goes to hang out with his neighbors and talks about me. :)


I can't wait to find out where we're going. More importantly, I have to go find something cute to wear!!!


photo via: Le Love

No comments: