Friday, May 22, 2009

I love tips!

No, not monetary tips, although if I was a waitress I'd love those too, but I'm talking about life tips. Anything that can help me and make life a little easier.

That is why I love this post by Underfunded Heiress. She used to be an Aesthetician, so I like to think of this as the inside scoop.
Sure, everyone has their own opinions and what works for one person doesn't always work for another, kind of like how the girl who cut my hair last talked me into buying $40 worth of hair products only to find that it did not do the miracles she claimed it would. But hey, you don't know unless you try, right?

And anything Burt's Bees is pretty awesome, so I'm on board with this and can't wait to splurge a little for these products so I can create my own at-home spa.



Click here to check out the Burt's Bees Website

No comments: