Friday, October 5, 2007

Apartment Therapy's Color Contest

I love Apartment Therapy. I found their site a long time ago when I was searching for ways to decorate my small, one bedroom apartment.
Although, they generally focus on the modern style of interior decorating and design, and I'm not really on the same wave length, I still can appreciate it and get ideas from time to time.
If anything, I just adore visiting the site so I can drewl over all the pictures and wish I had money like all these people seem to have. :)
Well, it's time for their Annual Color Contest, which I am super excited about. There is almost nothing better than getting to view pictures of people's beautiful homes from all over the states. I save a lot of the photos to my computer so I can go back and view for inspiration and ideas.

Here are just a few of my favorites so far:


No comments: