Thursday, February 28, 2008

Have you discovered Etsy yet?

For those of you who haven't heard of/discovered Etsy yet, I strongly recommend it. I check Etsy every day looking for something I just can't live without.

Etsy is a website where artist of all mediums sell thier creations. If when you hear the word "art" you also think "expensive", you can put that thought on the backburner. You can find stuff on Etsy for $1!

So, if this hasn't sold you on Etsy yet, allow me to share with you some cool stuff I found today.

In Jewelry: Armelle Jewelry sells lovely pieces like this...

In Paintings: Gorjuss sells lovely prints like these...

Suzanna Ana sells these really cool 5x5 painted blocks that I am in love with. They sell for $25 each and you can create your own wall art with them.


In Mixed Media: Galerie de Illuminata's shop has beautiful pieces like...


Bags & Purses: Vonica Designs sells cute bags like this...

In Paper Goods: Carambatack Design has cute postcards like this...
Are you convinced?
www.etsy.com







No comments: