- Miley Cyrus and her Vanity Fair photoshoot. WHO CARES!?!
- Bindi Irwin rapping about conservation on television and coming out with an album.
- Tom Cruise.
- J.Lo. and her reality show.
- If Ashlee Simpson is pregnant or not. Again, WHO CARES!?!
- American Idol
- The Hills
- Which weekend Britney Spears will get to see her kids...
Why in the world are we so fascinated with celebrities? It's so annoying. I flipped through every radio station today searching for one that wasn't talking about a celebrity.
I was almost hoping that all these stupid celebrity reality shows would show us all how they are human beings just like us, only more retarded, and our fascination would be over with. So much for that....
I mean, come on, the populations demmand on celebrity crap is still so big that VH1 stooped so low to create 'Celebra Cadabra'. What the bleep is that!?! Those VH1 executives are sitting comfortably on their beach front veranda somewhere, smoking cigars, drinking martinis and laughing at how they're getting rich off the worlds stupidity. It makes me sick.
The price we put on entertainment as opposed to education, global issues and politics is disgusting.
(Sorry for my rant, but I'm just fed up.)