Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Speaking of babies...

...I cry like a baby every time I watch Biggest Loser. Well, not every time, but just this season. I don't know what it is about this Family season but it has really pulled at my heart strings.

Every Tuesday night I come home from work, make dinner and wait for 7pm. Usually I'm in my pjs, on the couch watching and balling my eyes out. There have been a few times that I'm up on my treadmill though, walking with them.

If you haven't been watching this season, you have truly been missing out.
Next Tuesday is the live finale! I am soooo excited. I went online to vote for Heba last night, only because I think it would be cool for it to be all girls this season in the finale AND because I think my favorite player has a better chance at winning if she's up against Heba.

Who's my favorite player, you ask?

Yep! It's Michelle! This whole season I have been Michelle and Colleen fans. Since Colleen got voted off, and what a sad night that was, I have been pushing for Michelle. These girls are amazing! Truly inspiring.

Here is what Michelle looked like at the beginning of the show. She lost 80 pounds in 12 weeks! So amazing!


I cannot wait for the finale! If you haven't even watched 1 episode of this season, at least watch the live finale next Tuesday night (12/16). They'll bring the whole cast back and it is truly jaw dropping to see everyone's before pictures and then see how they look now and how they did it.

Geesh, I'm not obese by any means, but I do want to lose about 30 pounds and I would give anything to be on that show! I know they wouldn't let me though because if in 12 weeks I could lose 80 pounds...I'd look sickly and that wouldn't be good for ratings. haha

Hope everyone is having a good day!

photos via: Biggest Loser

No comments: